Photography Blog

This is my new home for the blog section of my website. I have joined the ranks of Blogger as it has better stats and gets my blog exposed better then the one built into my site. Of course you can access my blog like normal from blogger or also through my typical website as it will import everything I post here on Blogger.

So what does all this mean, hopefully it means I will stay more on top of stock photography news and let you know whats going on in my little side of the world. Less bugs means more time looking around and making lovely posts.

Coming features include:
1. Latest stock photography news
2. My personal stats and updates to my collection of sites
3. Tips and tricks that
4. Some good old product reviews
Until then, check out the other blog post and my website at KWTietz Photography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cutcaster Overhaul

Alamy Earth Day Project