Back from Vacation

So as some of you knew or even might have guessed, I was out of the country for a little over two weeks....hence no lovely blog posting. I had a date with the newest ship in the world and went on the inaugural cruise of the Carnival Dream in Italy for 14 days of relaxing pleasures. Italy is a wonderful country with so much to see and of course wonderful photography opportunities. Hopefully in the coming months I will start getting images of my trip posted for everyone to see and comment on. So bad news is that I did however have a memory card crash on me half way through the trip....looks as if I might have lost all my images of Rome, Venice, Dubrovnik, and Termini. As you can image I am not happy about that and I have a date with Micro Center to see what happened with their cards. So far I have tried to recover the image, format the card and recover the image and nothing seems to work....my computer or camera will simply not recognize the card. However, I do have wonderful images of Nice, Essie, Barcelona, and Florance. I am however happy to be home and ready to post a lot of information that has happened while I was away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamy Earth Day Project

Qidoou Smart Sport Watch Review (Affordable Watch for Fitness Gurus and Kids)