October Sales


So I have finished the chart for October sales and I wish I had not seen it. October was horrible, I mean just flat out sad. For the year, it was well at the bottom. For example my favorite stock site Dreamstime, which still took first, was down around 75% for Sept alone. I sure hope this is not a sign of the busy shopping season ahead. Upside is I have a large batch of images that are being processed and should have another 200 images entered before the end of the year. So, here is the break down.


Dreamstime
ShutterStock
BigStockPhoto

Comments

  1. You seem to get a lot of good referral revenue from DT.

    I'm not seeing any real activity on CanStock either.

    I look forward to seeing your numbers go up with the 200 images are entered. I need to get back to shooting today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a couple of great referrals for my DT account and always show strong numbers, that is why I started to break it out into its own pie. I am hoping that the 200 so images helps boost views and sales to my account.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alamy Earth Day Project

Qidoou Smart Sport Watch Review (Affordable Watch for Fitness Gurus and Kids)