End of Year Sales and Dec Sales

So as we close another year and start a new one I would like to reflect on some progress. 2009 was a great year, increase my revenue stream by double from 2008. Launched a new redesigned website and the birth of this blog. I did not quite reach the goal of doubling images available at several of my sites, but did increase portfolios on average by about 2/3rds. 2009 was also a new year for great gear, my new Canon T1i (500d) arrived in Sept and my new Canon EF-S 17-85mm lens arrived in March. Hopefully 2010 will bring a new wide angle and macro lens, stronger sales, increased portfolio sizes, and branching out into other categories of stock imaging.

I would like to wish every a Happy New Year and all the best as we start this new decade. Below are two charts, the first is the layout of December sales. The second chart is a list of sales per all my sites I was active at for 2009, even if they closed.


Click on images to enlarge:


Comments

  1. Hi! Nice :) You are in microstock for almost 2 years right?

    Do you have the earnings chart in $ or Eur?

    cheers and wish you a great 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been uploading to about 4 sites for 2 full years, the rest just coming onto 2 years. 2009 was a year I started to increase my production. My earnings are in US Dollars unless the site only pays out in Euros.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cutcaster Overhaul

Alamy Earth Day Project