Year End Charts and Sales - 2010

     The wrap up of 2010 is complete and the sales numbers are in, see charts below.  I started off 2010 with a total of 22 sites.  I personally added 2 new sites, but dropped 5 sites who either performed poorly or closed their doors.  We will start the 2011 year of with a total list of 19 sites...which have links off to the right.  Over all I would say that 2010 was a successful year with an increase in revenue by 78%.  Top earner goes to my powerhouse Dreamstime, then iStockphoto, Shutterstock, and 123RF.  Click on the charts below if you wish to increase the size.  If I can do another 75% jump in 2011 I will then be ecstatic, so here is to hoping.

December Sales Chart:
Year End Chart:


Current Image Count per Site:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamy Earth Day Project

Qidoou Smart Sport Watch Review (Affordable Watch for Fitness Gurus and Kids)