Sonos Wireless System - Target Deal


I would like to take give a quick shout out to Sonos who is running a great promotion on a Wireless HiFi System at Target.  If you love music and want to stream your whole collection via WiFi then you really need to look into one of these systems as they are very cool and sleek looking.  I am always glad to see a well designed and modern looking item for mass consumers.  Check out the video below which explains the Sonos system.  Also remember fathers day is coming up and this would make a great deal.

Right now through June 16th, 2012 at Target you will get a free $30 Target gift card when you by the Play 3 unit or a $40 Target gift card when you by the Play 5 unit.  Happy shopping



Disclaimer:  I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and I'm eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the information. It helps me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found it helpful and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cutcaster Overhaul

Alamy Earth Day Project