Portable Bluetooth Speaker Reviews - Featuring Sbode




Totally loving the Sbode Bluetooth Speaker I picked up for a nice price on Amazon.  This speaker is truly portable and not afraid of getting wet, which is a big plus for outside use.  Sbode does not stop there as the speaker packs a really nice punch when it comes to sound and it will get any party rocking...so enjoy the video and feel free to comment.

Check it out here on Amazon


Features:
Crystal Clear Loud Sound 360 stereo sound
Very easy to pair with your device (Bluetooth 4.2)
Tough and Durable Design
Waterproof (Not sure I would trust putting it under water)
Built-in wireless FM
Micro SD card
Auxiliary 3.5mm port
8 hr battery life


► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS:

► FOLLOW ME:
Instagram
Twitter

► EQUIPMENT I USE:
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung Gear 360
Canon EOS 6D Camera
Geekoto Tripod
HP Spectre x360 Laptop

❢ Occasionally I am sent products for my consideration.  However, opinions are always my own good or bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser HUB - Great for the Home or Office

123RF & Twitter

Jeecoo XIBERIA V20 - Comfortable and Outstanding Gaming Headphones