Samsung POWERbot R7040 vs Neato Botvac D85 - Never Vacuum Again!


I have officially replaced my Neato Botvac D85 with this Samsung POWERbot R7040 and what a difference.  I loved my Neato simply because I hated vacuuming up the constant pet hair.  But the Neato always had battery issues and would randomly go on a beeping frenzy to clean the empty tray.  This lead me to banishing it to the garage when not in use and also to looking for a better option.  So now I welcome Samsung POWERbot R7040 to the family, or as we call it Samo7000.






The POWERbot does an outstanding job and has a great suction power for our needs.  They do have other models with increased suction power or battery life, so see what model works for you.  When it comes to cleaning is seems to map the room and follow a path to make sure it hits all the spots.  A efficient way to run considering the original Roomba just bounced around until they got almost everything.  The bin was big enough for my who house and supper easy to empty.  If it over stuffs the bin the first time just tweak how often you run it.  Another great feature on the bin was the washable filter, which saves you from buy endless filters for your robot.

Other great features are you can control it via a remote or simply use your cellphone via the Samsung Things app.  The app is pretty cool as it makes scheduling a breeze, run a spot or the main clean, shows a map of everywhere the bot went, and heck you can even drive it.  It takes 3 charges to clean vacuum my whole house, but it knows where it left off after taking itself back to the charging station.  Only thing Neato did better was it could do my house in 2 charges.  If you are new to floor robot vacuums I totally suggest looking into the Samsung POWERbot line.    Here it is on Amazon!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamy Earth Day Project

Qidoou Smart Sport Watch Review (Affordable Watch for Fitness Gurus and Kids)

123RF & Twitter