Z-Edge T4 Dash Cam Review



I recently upgraded my old dash cam for the Z-Edge T4 and love it. The touch screen alone is a huge plus for the system as it makes it super easy to control and use.  I like the for modes (Drive, Park, Scene, WDR), however I really use the drive the most. The other mode I use is the WDR to help improve the quality of the camera at night. The G-Sensor works great as it automatically locks the video when it feels a bump.  This prevents you from over writing any important videos in an event of a accident. Also, with the touch screen it has a quick lock button incase you see something or need to manually activate it. Several other camera make you mess with the settings to find this and it is less safe when driving. All and all very happy with the camera's and highly recommend it.

Find it on Amazon





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qidoou Smart Sport Watch Review (Affordable Watch for Fitness Gurus and Kids)

123RF & Twitter

Alamy Earth Day Project