Jeecoo XIBERIA V20 - Comfortable and Outstanding Gaming Headphones


I wanted something that I could talk to my friends/ other players online and wear for a longer period of time without getting ear fatigue.  I play several competitive games on the Nintendo Switch and PC, such as Fortnite and this gaming headset is perfect for that.  The headphone cushions are super soft and the top of the headband also has a cushion which means I can wear them for a couple of hours in full comfort.  I love how the headset has a quick access volume control and even more importantly I can quickly mute the mic if needed.  Everyone tells me the mic is crisp and clear when talking, which is important.  The color changing aspect only works on the PC if you plug in the USB as it needs the power, but that is no big deal for me.  Mostly I use them on the Switch, so the long headphone cord is great and I had no issues with connecting it...plug and play.  Either way I am very happy with my purchase and glad I can now talk with other players.  Check them out here on Amazon:



Specification:

Model: XIBERIA V20
Driver diameter: ø50mm
Sensitivity: 100±3dB
Impedance: 32Ω
Frequency range: 20~20KHz
Mic dimension: ø6.0x2.7mm
Mic sensitivity : -38±3dB
Mic impedance: 2.2KΩ
LED working voltage: 1.8~3.4V
Cable length: 160cm/5.2ft

How to use Jeecoo gaming headphones with my consoles?

[PC]
Plug 1-to-2 3.5mm splitter cable into audio input and microphone input separately of your desktop.

[PS4]
1. Insert 3.5mm plug cable into the controller.
2. Long press ps4 button and go to system setting.
3. Go to ‘PERIPHERAL MACHINE’, ‘ADJUST SOUND AND DEVICES, Change ‘Output to the headphones’ to ‘All Audio’.

[Xbox one]
The gaming headset with microphone can be used directly if your xbox1 controller has 3.5mm audio interface. Otherwise, ‘MICROSOFT ADAPTER’ will be needed.(Not included)

[Nintendo Switch/Laptop/Mac/Smartphones]

The gaming microphone can be used directly on the 3.5mm jack of Nintendon Switch.

An extra Microsoft adapter (not included) is needed when working with old-version Xbox controller.
The USB plug is only used as power supply for LED rainbow lights when working with PC and laptops.

► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS:

► FOLLOW ME:
Instagram
Twitter

► EQUIPMENT I USE:
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung Gear 360
Canon EOS 6D Camera
Geekoto Tripod
HP Spectre x360 Laptop

❢ Occasionally I am sent products for my consideration.  However, opinions are always my own good or bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamy Earth Day Project

123RF & Twitter

Qidoou Smart Sport Watch Review (Affordable Watch for Fitness Gurus and Kids)