Komkaer Multi-Port Hub - USB 3.1, Type C, HDMI, SD, Micro SD, Plus More


I looked at several hubs and settled on Komkaer after feeling it was the best value for the money.  I got a new HP Spectre computer and it does not have a ton of ports for all my devices.  I needed something I could use at work as an easy docking station.  Komkaer supplied this by making it easy to hook up a monitor through the HDMI port, access music via the headphone jack, plug in several USB devices (both USB 3.0 and Type C) and slide in the SD or Micro SD cards.  It is very nice having anything in one small device and easy to access.



The only thing I struggled with was the Micro SD slot as it took me a few tries to realize you plug it in upside down.  The SD card plugs in right side up...so the metal pins face each other.  Only thing I have not used or tested is the Ethernet port since I have WiFi.  Totally recommend this if you are in the market for a device hub!!!



☛ Product featured in this video

► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS:

► FOLLOW ME:
Instagram
Twitter

► EQUIPMENT I USE:
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung Gear 360
Canon EOS 6D Camera
Geekoto Tripod
HP Spectre x360 Laptop

❢ Occasionally I am sent products for my consideration.  However, opinions are always my own good or bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

123RF & Twitter

Qidoou Smart Sport Watch Review (Affordable Watch for Fitness Gurus and Kids)

Alamy Earth Day Project