Aplomb Adjustable Laptop Table Review


I absolutely love my adjustable laptop table that Aplomb has made.  I use it when I am working on my laptop in front of the TV and my son uses it when he is doing his homework. 


In my home office I set it up on my desk for when I want to work standing up.  The removable supports on the surface hold the laptop in place with ease and the other one is flexible to give your wrist support when using a mouse. 


The product is fully adjustable which is nice as I tweak the height and angle pending on my use.  The product also collapses for compact storage and is light weight for transporting.  I am a very happy customer and I might need to get another one of these for the office.  If you want to check it out on Amazon the link is HERE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser HUB - Great for the Home or Office

123RF & Twitter

Jeecoo XIBERIA V20 - Comfortable and Outstanding Gaming Headphones