The $24 Affordable Lermom Bluetooth Headphones Review


For Bluetooth earbuds the Lermom are not bad and the price is what make these stand out (currently only $24 on Amazon).  The sound is ok, but don't expect to be blown away with the quality when comparing them to the $100+ brands.



The earbuds for me by themselves would not stay snug in my ears, however with the over the ear attachment they worked great.  Looking around I didn't see many brands with this flexibility, so I thought that was cool.


Battery life seems to last for a little over 2 hours, but the base station holds a few charges for on the go.  Ether way if you are looking for an affordable Bluetooth earbuds that wont ruin your day if you loose them, check these out.  I would say these are the most affordable Bluetooth earbuds I have reviewed, but not the best, so check out my other blog posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamy Earth Day Project

Qidoou Smart Sport Watch Review (Affordable Watch for Fitness Gurus and Kids)