Top Travel Vacuum Cleaner - By Cafele








    Needed a vacuum cleaner for my car and came across this guy. I have been very happy with it so far and it does a good job sucking up all the unwanted hitch hikers on the floor and seats that just happen to blow in or fall from my child's snack cups. Everything is easy to use and the container is easy to empty. The hose attachment plugs in the front and is nice to get into the hard to reach areas. The Dustbuster also has some bonus features which helped push it over the edge from the other brands. Features include a nice light on the handle that lights up those dark spots. The biggest bonus is the air compressor part on the back. I love that I can use it to fill up pool toys, balls, tires, etc. and basically turning this little vacuum cleaner into a one stop shop sucking and inflating machine. Only feature I have not used is the Wet/Dry feature, so not sure how it holds up with the water part. Either way I love it and would buy it again.

► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS:

► FOLLOW ME:
Instagram
Twitter

► EQUIPMENT I USE:
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung Gear 360
Canon EOS 6D Camera
Geekoto Tripod
HP Spectre x360 Laptop

❢ Occasionally I am sent products for my consideration.  However, opinions are always my own good or bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamy Earth Day Project

123RF & Twitter

Qidoou Smart Sport Watch Review (Affordable Watch for Fitness Gurus and Kids)