Who needs Floss when you can WATER PICK!


So I have a lower metal retainer from when I had braces and I hate flossing because of it.  Flossing can be a pain since you have to buy a special threader, go in and out, etc.  My dentist suggested I get a water flossier or pick instead of doing nothing, which lead me to this product.  I love the fact that it is a rechargeable unit that can travel.  It also does not take up a lot of room on my counter and is super easy to clean....all very important.



It does take some getting use to when using it as it can make a mess.  If you choose the wrong settings (i.e. to strong) or are new to flossing or water picks your gums might bleed (I was told this is normal).  I find the normal water pick attachment the best for me and the normal or soft setting over the pulsing setting the best.  Only negative thing I can really say at this point is needle jet pick is way to strong (I felt like I got in a fight with a bloody mouth after using it)  and I have not had the unit last for 30 days on a single charge...maybe they mean 30 days without use.  I can say the charge last for a whole week of use, which is fine for me.


☛ Product featured in this video

► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS:

► FOLLOW ME:
Instagram
Twitter

► EQUIPMENT I USE:
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung Gear 360
Canon EOS 6D Camera
Geekoto Tripod
HP Spectre x360 Laptop

❢ Occasionally I am sent products for my consideration.  However, opinions are always my own good or bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser HUB - Great for the Home or Office

123RF & Twitter

Jeecoo XIBERIA V20 - Comfortable and Outstanding Gaming Headphones