Deposit Photos launches Referral Program


Deposit Photos adds referral options to their site. Its a pretty sweet program if you ask me, here are the highlights.
  • Get $0.05 for every photo uploaded by a user up to 1000 images (total of $50).
  • Get $0.03 for every referral that sells a subscription image.
  • Get a 15% commission for every fixed pay as you go package.
  • Get paid $10 for placing a web banner on your personal website.
  • Subscription plans for buyers payout:
+ 10% - 1 month
+ 08% - 3 months
+ 06% - 6 months
+ 07% - 12 months
  • Get a fixed amount for SMS sales:
+ $0.05 - SMS1
+ $0.10 - SMS2
+ $0.15 - SMS3
+ $0.20 - SMS4

This is one of the most aggressive referral programs I have seen in the stock industry, hopefully this will lead to a strong start as Deposit Photos tries to get the world out about their company. I would also like to take a moment to let you know if you are a photographer then you can get paid for your first 500 images uploaded at $0.20 a piece...equaling two $50 payouts.

Personal good news on my half is that I have received me first sale with them, meaning they are now on the board compared to several other start-up companies that have been around for a while. I would like to think that this is because of their aggressive advertising about their launch and very clean website.

Sign up for Deposit Photo's or follow them on Twitter.

Comments

  1. A sale? very good! I got the 100$ which I also have posted in my blog, but not a single sale! congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alamy Earth Day Project

Qidoou Smart Sport Watch Review (Affordable Watch for Fitness Gurus and Kids)

123RF & Twitter