ToBox.com - 2 Slice Retro Toaster Review

So my old toaster that I had from college finally died on me.  I have had that thing through many changes in my life: college, girlfriend, marriage, creating a family....so you can just image the heartbreak.  All kidding aside it was time to pick up a new one as you don't want to cross a 5 year old without their waffles.  A friend told me about ToBox and how they have great products and great pricing.  They even show you the coast breakdown and what they earn on the products.  So after comparing them to the big box stores it was time to give them a try.  I was even more impressed once the product arrived, but to learn more watch the YouTube video below.

Currently you can get this toaster for $12, which is crazy.  Use the link below and promotion code as the toaster is on sale for 50% off and the code gets you another 50% off.  Enjoy

DEALSPOTR50



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamy Earth Day Project

123RF & Twitter

Qidoou Smart Sport Watch Review (Affordable Watch for Fitness Gurus and Kids)