Affordable Bluetooth Earbuds by Zero Fire


With so many products now removing the headphone jack I wanted to find a good pair of affordable Bluetooth Earbuds.  ZeroFire fit that bill for me, but don't expect them to match the $150 to $200 dollar brands on sound quality.  With that said, I didn't need that level of quality out at the gym or play music while doing yard work.



For the price you can't bet these earbuds and it is not the end of the world if you loose them due to their price.  They charge quickly, the case is small for travel, and they lock well in my ears.  They do come with several size ear attachments, but the pre-installed ones worked great for my ears.  No issues connecting to my phone, computer or iPod Nano via the Bluetooth.


They also have a ton of features like answering phone calls, noise cancellation, and water resistance (I have not showed with them, but they say you can).  In the end I have been happy with them and if needed I would buy them again.  If you want to check it out on Amazon the link is HERE.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser HUB - Great for the Home or Office

123RF & Twitter

Jeecoo XIBERIA V20 - Comfortable and Outstanding Gaming Headphones