Testing out VERKB Wireless Karaoke Microphone


I bought the VERKB Wireless Karaoke Microphone for a party and it was a big hit! Very easy to set up and has several options to get music playing. I used the easiest method of just hooking it up via Bluetooth to my iPod Nano. The speaker has some strong sound output and the when it comes to the Karaoke you have a volume control options on both the music and the voice so you can hear the person singing. Really can't go wrong if you are in the market for a Karaoke mic as it is pretty affordable and is a solid built product. I am very happy with it and I am sure it will be entertaining my household for years to come.  Check it out on Amazon





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qidoou Smart Sport Watch Review (Affordable Watch for Fitness Gurus and Kids)

123RF & Twitter

Alamy Earth Day Project